Mattcon’s skilled team of industry professionals successfully completed a high value building envelope restoration at this Toronto high-rise condominium complex. The project was completed on time and on budget, fulfilling and exceeding all contract obligations and industry standards.
- Completed all precast panel concrete repairs and all vertical repairs
- Installation of waterproof coating on all walls
- Caulking of all window parameter, metal to metal, metal to glass using dome bead application, precast panel joints, and building expansion joints
- Rigging of swing stages to access building envelope.
- Extensive Ministry of Labour requirements, WHMIS compliance mandatory, fall protection required, mandatory certification and correct installation of platform stages, harnesses etc.
- Mattcon created detailed safety strategy covering all personnel, equipment, machinery and jobsite. Total compliance with industry specifications and restrictions throughout project
- Safely completed all exterior work with no accidents or injuries at any stage of project
- No complaints of disruption or inconvenience reported by residents
- Client satisfaction guarantee. Property management company reported excellent service, workmanship and overall results