An extensive window replacement project was successfully completed on this Toronto highrise condominium complex. The job encompassed all 260 units in this 20 storey residential building. The Mattcon team exceeded all client expectations on this high value project.
- Combination of windows and patio doors in each of the 260 units on every floor of the 20 storey building
- Full replacement of all windows and patio doors on all 20 floors
- Complex coordination and scheduling of work necessary to reduce impact on large number of residents
- Complicated, difficult and potentially dangerous rigging of exterior swing stage platforms required due to building design
- Project came in ahead of schedule, despite bad weather days, and on budget with no overages
- Full-time Project Manager assigned to job. On site daily for duration of project to supervise and coordinate all work. Daily liaison with property management company personnel to establish optimal scheduling of work. Full-time foreman also on site daily to supervise construction personnel and oversee all aspects of job
- Client reported excellent workmanship and that Mattcon performed the entire job with professional and courteous service throughout